Our Federal Government client seeks an Actuary/Director (a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia) with a number of years post-graduate experience, skilled in developing reports and applying actuarial and insurance-based techniques for the projection of the future cost of the Department.
Australian Citizens preferred; however candidates with a comprehensive Australian work history will be considered.
- Practical Actuarial experience
- Working with large and sensitive data sets
- Human services and disability area – desirable
- An understanding of valuation models
- Actuarial, statistical, mathematical modelling (SAS)
- Desirable – been involved in a large-scale scheme/project
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application.
If you would like more information, please call Keith or the team on 03 8613 9999.