We have a unique contract for an Architecture Manager to run the architecture practice within a federal department (law enforcement branch).
What your day will look like:
- Managing and directing Solution Architects in the development of solutions;
- Represent architecture on program governance groups;
- Overseeing and managing the delivery of detailed designs;
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans with respect to architecture and design;
What you will need for success:
- Recent experience managing architecture teams in highly dynamic and complex environments.
- Demonstrated background in architecture roles and/or technical delivery roles with a good understanding of architecture frameworks, process and governance.
- Ability to project manage and represent complex architecture work streams and coordinate architecture activities and deliverables.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively and broker agreement on solution design in complex multi-vendor environment
- Experience in the Law Enforcement domain is highly desirable.
Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply – a current clearance is desirable.
For more information please contact Erin Myers or one of our team members on 02 6201 0100.