Business Analyst needed to elicit information and define requirements for a migration of services to O365 in the cloud project. You will have knowledge of security principles and practises including the Information Security Manual and Protective Security Policy Framework.
- Strong business analysis skills
- Elicitation for functional and non-functional requirements
- Requirements management and traceability
- O365 services in the cloud – email, One Drive, remote access etc.
- Applying security and resilience principles and frameworks
- Managing requirements via Micro Focus ALM/QC or Atlassian JIRA
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only. Those with a security clearance will have an advantage.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application.
If you would like more information, please call Keith or the team on 03 8613 9999.