We have a new long term federal govt. contract (law enforcement branch) for a Communications Officer (APS 5-6 level) to prepare communication plans and produce collateral in support of an ICT program.
What your day will look like:
- Producing and/or coordinating the production of quality and timely communications products and services
- Forming effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support the effective functioning of the Program;
- Evaluating, developing or revising processes and reporting mechanisms to measure the effectiveness of communications.
What you will need for success:
- Proven experience working in a communications role within a large Program, preferably in a Government environment
- Ability to understand a variety of audience and tailor communications to meet their needs;
- Formal qualifications in communications or a communications related field such as public relations, marketing, journalism or stakeholder engagement;
Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply – current clearance desirable but not essential.
For more information please contact Erin Myers or one of our team members on 02 6201 0100.