Cyber Security Engineer working with Windows and Linux. Supporting core security platforms and technologies and POCs for new cyber operations capabilities.
- Assist with the Cyber security Uplift
- Assess solution designs, review application configurations
- Advise project teams, working to the ISM and security best practice
- Support delivery of projects associated with:
- Identity and Access Management (IDAM)
- Employee records management
- Security tooling and enterprise security systems
- Review the configuration of systems, applications, firewalls and databases
- Identity and access management
- Application development, network engineering, systems admin
- Data science and/or database administration
- Ticket tracking, data flow diagrams, architecture diagrams
- Securely integrate IDAM, authentication, databases. ERP
- ISM or OWASP or similar
- Linux – including the use of security testing tools
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only. Those with a security clearance will have an advantage.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application.
If you would like more information, please call Keith or the team on 03 8613 9999.