Our client is seeking a Digital Producer for a high profile, national Defining Moments in Australian History Digital Classroom project.
- Plan, manage and execute delivery and installation of curriculum related digital products.
- Own and manage 3rd party relationships and contracts with digital suppliers.
- Scope product requirements and monitor delivery to meet deadlines.
- Perform QA including assessment against user needs, compliance requirements and industry standards.
- Project administration, including reporting.
- Liaison with IT section, Digital Classroom project team, Digital and Content Services and Executive.
- Experience in producing high quality digital products for delivery onsite and online.
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex and high value projects.
- Experience developing briefs and tender documents for digital platforms and applications.
- High level analytical skills and proven ability to think and act strategically.
Does this sounds like you?? If yes, we will be pleased to receive your application.
For further information, please contact Erin or the team at 02 6201 0100.