Our client is expanding which creates great career opportunities!
Our highly valued client is a leader in the Geospatial data field is seeking a talented Geospatial Analyst.
What your Role will look like:
- Designing, collaborating and executing the technical vision of the Continuous Data Platform which is being developed to deliver location data in a timely way.
- Provide input into the platform development and the Geospatial information it produces.
What you will need for success:
- GIS and Geospatial analysis and concepts
- Geospatial data and geospatial data infrastructure
- Relational database software such as Postgres, Oracle
- SQL querying
- Working with QGIS, ESRI, FME or an equivalent GIS software suite
Permanent Position: start asap | Location: Canberra – Inner South
Security Requirements: No Security Clearance required.
Permanent Residents can apply!
Please apply now for further information and position description.
The client manager Shar Grieve & GMT Team are available on 02 6201 0100
GMT supports clients committed to providing an environment that
values diversity and supports employees to reach their full potential.