We have a new role for an Information Architect to develop and deliver project information architecture artefacts such as data models, standards, taxonomies, transformations, metadata definitions.
What you will need for success:
- Experience in developing Information Architecture artefacts – data models, class diagrams, taxonomies, standards, classifications and transformations
- Applying Information Architecture practices in an agile and dynamic environment;
- Working with governance bodies to get Information Architecture artefacts reviewed, agreed, approved and versioned;
- Communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organisation;
- Knowledge of existing standards used within the Australian Government;
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only. Those with a security clearance will have an advantage.
Contract period: 3 months with possible 12 months extension
Please apply now for further information and position description. The GMT Team is available on 02 6201 0100 or 03 8613 9999
GMT supports clients committed to providing an environment that values diversity and supports employees to reach their full potential.