Our client is looking for an IT Infrastructure Support Officer to provide on-going support in both a business and corporate application services scenario.
- Installing, supporting VMWare-based Windows Server Operating Systems
- Installing, supporting MS SQL Server systems, running query scripts
- Applications Change Management
- Installation, diagnoses and remediation of server hardware issues
- MS Windows Server (various versions)
- VMWare vSphere and ESXi
- Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, IIS and AD.
- SQL Server (including reporting Services)
- Compliance with Information Security Manual controls
- F5 BIG-IP LTM and ASM advantageous
- Citrix XenApp 7+ and NetScaler advantageous
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only. Additionally, a current security clearance of NV1 or higher is mandatory for this position.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application.
If you would like more information, please call Keith or the team on 03 8613 9999.