Our client is looking to recruit a highly experienced Admin Support Officer to support the Digital Identity Consultation and Engagement Director. You will be an integral part of the program providing high-level coordination, administrative and engagement support.
The Candidate we are looking for will:
- Assist with the coordination of communication and engagement activities, workshops, meetings, and events.
- Contribute to the development and review of the team's risks and issues registers and reporting obligations.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality administrative support services.
- Support governance meetings, draft executive level papers and briefs, recording meeting minutes.
- Experience developing and managing risk and issue registers and drafting of status and executive reporting.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within Government.
This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must be able to obtain an AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
For more information contact GMT People on 03 8613 9999 / 02 6201 0100 and speak with one of our team members.