Administration Assistant - Transformation program: provide PMO secretariat support with advanced MS Office.
Contract: to 30 June 2021; with 12 months extension
Our client is seeking an Administration Assistant to provide secretariat support to the governance function, managing quality control of documents and supporting the program management office.
You will be expected to be able to interact effectively across a diverse range of skillsets including ICT experts, policy development, technical writing, procurement and PMO functions.
To be successful in the role you must be able to support steering groups through minute taking, meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, and have a meticulous approach to detail.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Ability to adapt to continually changing demands and priorities
- Experience in taking minutes for senior boards/steering committees
- Experience within a large, complex multi-year transformation program
- Advanced MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working with broad number of stakeholders.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith, or with one of our team members