Our client is a large, federal govt. department seeking multiple Agile Coaches to mentor, support and empower various ICT teams with adopting agile work practices.
Teams will be across the delivery spectrum including business teams, development teams, technical operations and testing teams.
You will support the development of portfolio and program management and governance and set up workflow systems such as Azure DevOps for Agile Organizations.
What you will need for success:
- Demonstrated Agile experience, including with Scrum and other similar frameworks
- Portfolio and Program Management and Governance
- Demonstrated experience introducing Agile into the enterprise
- Strong facilitation, collaboration and communication skills
- Previous Scrum Master experience
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Extensive experience working in government
This role is open to Australian citizens due to govt. security requirements.
For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our team on 02 6201 0100.