Our Federal Government client seeks an experienced Agile Project Officer to assist under limited supervision to coordinate planning tasks and agile delivery ceremonies across a large number of IT teams developing software under a SAFe agile framework.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery experience on both SAFe and PRINCE2 projects.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop the artefacts required for large projects.
- Demonstrated high degree of organisational and time management skills, including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to assist with successful delivery of projects.
- This role is in a Federal Government environment. Applicants must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
- For more information contact GMT People on 02 6201 0100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.