API/ Integration Support Specialist - Assist the Digital Partners with on boarding to the API Program, including registering & subscribing to API's, testing of APIs, reporting performance.
Contract: 6 months with up to 18 months extension | Possible work locations are Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne.
Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled API/ Integration Support Specialist.
- Liaise directly with and assist the Digital Partners with on boarding to the API Program, including registering and subscribing to API's
- Undertake testing of APIs and the environments as required
- Monitor and report on end-to-end API health, performance and statistics
- Troubleshoot API and integration issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
- Work closely with level three technical and development teams to investigate and resolve complex incidents
The ideal candidate will:
- 2 yrs+ experience working with API's and/or Integration
- Familiarity with API interrogation tools like Postman and SoapUI (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience in administration of IBM API Connect (desirable)
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka, or with one of our team members