Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced IT Application Architect with experience in designing application architectures for hybrid multi cloud environments, including but not limited to Azure and AWS.
This position is a core resource for coordination of design and implementation for business application projects.
Your key responsibilities:
- Apply your expertise in support of the various business system dependencies between the cloud environments and existing business applications.
- Undertake governance and assurance for developing systems to ensure consistency with business system standards.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure compliance with the enterprise architecture including patterns, reusable services, data sovereignty, security compliance and operational requirements.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Experience in design and delivery of enterprise-level integrated solutions that span multiple security domains, including consideration of their underlying infrastructure.
- Strong experience in one or more of: TFS/git, SQL Server, ADFS, Azure, AWS, Cisco networking, F5, Windows Server, Vmware, .net core, Dynamic CRM, SharePoint
- Strong experience in the detailed design of secure infrastructure and networking implementations with a hybrid multi cloud environment.
- Strong technical architecture experience and applied knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM).
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment & applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
Please contact our Account Manager Anu 0386139909 or one of our dedicated Consultants on 0262010100 to discuss further.