Assist the Servicenow Implementation project, Responsible for conversion of business requirements into planning architecture & design of systems
Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Application Solution Architect to assist the Servicenow Implementation project.
- The Application Solution Architect will be responsible for the conversion of business requirements into planning architecture and design of current and future business systems, coordinating the design and implementation of business application projects, and supporting various system dependencies between the infrastructure and other business capabilities, including Cloud capabilities.
- This role undertakes governance and assurance for developing systems to ensure consistency with departmental business systems standards and for ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture including data, security, infrastructure and operations domains.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead and influence end-to-end solution designs, including facilitation of solution implementation
- Experience in the design and architecture of application integration (internal/external services)
- Experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Experience with the Microsoft stack of products and services
- A good understanding of integration between ITSM tools
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must have an AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.