Our Federal Government client is seeking an Application Solution Architect to join a multi-disciplinary team to support the successful implementation of their forward program of work.
You will be responsible for designing and supporting the implementation of a new integration (ESB) platform, uplift of an existing digital media capability, and design and implementation of a major solution.
Experience required includes the ability to:
- Assist in the development of a maturing TOGAF architecture practice
- Contribute to the standards, patterns and business processes
- Create and/or review technical and non-technical documents
- Provide business focused solutions, including guidance for stakeholders
- Identify solution opportunities through research, analysis et al
- Highlight impacts and constraints on existing technical solutions
- Ensure effective, secure, scalable, convergent and flexible solutions
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least a Baseline security clearance for this role.
For further information please call our client manager Keith 0386139902 or one of the consultants 0262010100