Application Test Analysts with Baseline Security Clearance & experienced in testing web based applications.
Contract to 30/06/22 | Location: Canberra.
Our Federal Government client seeks to engage an Application Test Analyst experienced in testing web based applications to assist in the delivery of a number of key projects. You will work both within Agile teams and autonomously, possessing strong analytical and negotiation skills as well as strong communication and problem solving abilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum five years' experience as a test analyst with experience in web applications.
- Strong understanding of testing practices, excellent communication & time management skills.
- Ability to provide test estimations & work to these time-frames
- Strong experience in preparation / maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results & defect reporting.
Additional Preferred Skills / Experience include:
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
- Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Software testing processes in an agile project environment.
- Functional and system testing of web-based applications.
- Automation testing experience
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment. Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have a current AGSVA Baseline security clearance or higher, to apply for this position.
For more information: Please contact GMT People - 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.