Our Federal Government client is seeking multiple experienced Solution / Enterprise Architects within major projects.
- Development and maintenance of strategic platform strategies and roadmaps; and delivery support;
- Development and maintenance of architectural patterns and standards;
- Development of project solution architecture documentation for major projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 years'+ experience in working in complex government environments on business-critical projects
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solution architectures using and integrating Microsoft Azure IaaS, Paas and SaaS components.
- Designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Portal, Power Platform & SharePoint online.
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering solutions based on the full stack of Microsoft Enterprise Technologies, from networking and service bus; to platforms and applications
- Experience in development and implementation of strategic ICT business plans and technology roadmaps; and patterns and standards.
- This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must be able to obtain an AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
- For more information contact GMT People on 02 6201 0100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.