Aurion System Administrator - provide solutions for system and process enhancements, troubleshoot system processes, resolve payroll issues
Employment Period: 13 months Fixed Term | Salary + 15.4% Superannuation offered | Lccation: Canberra
Our client is seeking an Aurion System Administrator who will apply specialist knowledge and analytical skills to manage the administration of the Aurion HRMIS system.
You will be responsible for providing solutions for system and process enhancements, troubleshooting system processes, providing technical advice and support, producing complex reports, resolve payroll issues, communications and change management procedures; and provide support to HR Payroll Team for all processes in the Aurion HRMIS system.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Computer Science
- Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Strong experience in Aurion System Administration role
- Administration, support and reporting (query tool)
- Delivering operational payroll functions
- Delivering system related enhancements
- Comprehensive knowledge of Commonwealth legislation
- as they apply to payroll, HR data and HR reporting systems
For further information: Please contact our Senior Client Manager Keith 03 86139999 or the team 02 62010100