Automation Testers with Baseline security clearance - maintenance / enhancement of automation framework(s) using test automation tools (i.e Open source based selenium framework.
Contract to June 2011 | Location: Canberra
Our Federal Government client is seeking multiple Automation Test Analysts responsible for maintenance and/or enhancement of automation framework(s) using test automation tools (i.e Open source based selenium framework.)
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years of experience in testing with 4 of those years within Test Automation.
- Worked with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Testing automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, junit, Appium)
- Test Management tools
- Mobile automation testing
- Testing Client/Server, Web applications and Service Oriented Architecture (e.g. SOAP UI).
- Testing in a Windows environment with different application stacks such as: Siebel, DotNet, and SAP
Additional Preferred Skills / Experience include:
- Formal training in technical testing tools and techniques.
- Programming/scripting experience (.NET, Java, SQL, HTML, Powershell scripts /VBScript etc.)
- Significant experience in using Selenium for test automation.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification or CSTP
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools / mobile automation / API automation
- Preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment. Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have a current AGSVA Baseline security clearance or higher, to apply for this position.
For more information: Please contact GMT People - 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.