Our Federal Government client seeks to engage a Senior Test Engineer to ensure that ICT solutions improve quality, performance, architectural and functional requirements and are fit for business purpose.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong familiarity and experience with utilizing testing tools i.e. HP ALM Quality Centre and Test Automation tools for ensuring all allocated test cases and test scripts are executed and test defects are managed.
- Working in an Agile Environment.
- Formal Testing Qualification or demonstrated experience.
- Development and maintenance of Automation Test Scripts Using Test Automation tools.
- Experience working with Docker/Kubernetes, Gitlab CI or other demonstrated experience with DevOps.
Location: Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney
Eligibility: Applicants need to be Australian Citizens with either a current Federal Government AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance or be able to obtain one.
For further information please call Keith 0386139902 or one of our talented Consultants on 0262010100 / 0386139999 / 0733095600.