- Work in Canberra or Sydney
- Must be Australian Citizens
- Contract 12 months with extension
About the Role:
Our client is a federal government department seeking highly skilled and energetic Automation Testers to work in one of their high-profile software development projects.
What your day will look like:
- Analysis of requirements documentation
- Design, preparation and execution of test cases for system testing
- Management of defects found during testing
- Preparation and execution of regression test cases for system testing
- Extensive experience testing APIs
- Some manual testing may be required
You'll need experience in:
- Extensive experience (5 years+) undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale systems, using automated testing methods and demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Worked in Agile software development environment and experience using DevOps toolset
- Advanced automation testing, with a focus on the development of technical automation solutions
- Demonstrated and well-developed scripting skills in C#, VBS, Java and Ruby as well as technical skills in:
- SQL Databases and writing complex SQL
- Integration of Soap UI in automation process of web services
- Using CI tools such as Jenkins
- Ability to read and understand swagger files (YAML) or similar
Apply now: For more information contact GMT People & speak with our Delivery Team on 0262010100 / 0386139999.