Azure Cloud Architect - Design the cloud environment for Govt agency. Integration of new applications into the cloud.
Contract to 30 June 2021 with 12 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is seeking an Azure Cloud Architect who will be responsible for:
- Design the cloud environment from holistic point of view
- Adopting DTA Protected Utility for Government blueprint
- Translate needs into cloud structure that suit the cloud program
- Carrying out deployment, monitoring and management tasks
- Integration of new applications into the cloud environment
- Deliver Azure Cloud transformation for Government
- Advise and develop Cloud processes and governance
- Advise appropriate architecture including express route
- and hybrid arrangement with onsite legacy systems
- Provide practical engagement for migration and proof of concept
- Strong communication and documentation skills
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith, or with one of our team members.