Our client is seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer - a high performing engineer who will be part of the ICT Infrastructure Services and Support team.
You will work across several areas, predominately focused on developing the cloud and on-prem hybrid cloud datacentre under guidance from the Senior Azure Cloud Engineer.
You will have a strong background in Microsoft technologies and can demonstrate an aptitude to develop hybrid cloud infrastructure-based skills.
- Developing & managing solutions within Federal Government
- Australian Government Information Security Manual and application
- Office 365 Administration, Azure Administration, Azure Security Center
- Azure Networking, Firewalls, Hyper-V, Nutanix
- Windows Server and RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Microsoft Certified in Azure
- Strong desire to learn and apply new knowledge and techniques
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens with an NV1 or higher security clearance.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith or one of our Consultants on 0262010100.