Benefits Manager - identify, measure, and monitor program, service & project benefits. Support effective benefits enablement.
Contract to 30 June 2021 with 12 months extension | Location: Canberra
Our client is seeking a Benefits Manager. We are looking for a driven and talented professional who is an exemplary communicator, has a strong track record of achieving results, who can quickly build effective working relationships, help deliver change across a range of different initiatives and respond well to emerging priorities.
You will be responsible for iterating on an existing benefits management framework and identifying, measuring, tracking and monitoring program, service and project level benefits.
- Benefits and risk management within complex programs
- Implementing benefit management frameworks and practices
- benefit profiles, realisation plans and associated metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills
- Provide benefits risks, issues, costs and dependencies
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith, or with one of our team members on 02 62010100