BI/ Data Analyst - Lead a creative, effective, agile and technically skilled team of data analysts to produce consistent and accurate reports and insights.
Contract: 12 months with 12 months extension | Location: Surry Hills NSW
About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking an experienced BI/ Data Analyst to lead a creative, effective, agile and technically skilled team of data analysts to produce consistent and accurate reports and insights.
The roles will focus on collaborating with key business areas in the development and implementation of consumable reports and analytics to address key risks and emerging trends within these areas.
What you will need for success
- 4 yrs+ experience as a Data / BI Analyst
- Good query/ SQL skills
- Hands on experience in analytics tools like SAS
- Ability to understand and document business processes and relevant dataflows
- Critically investigate complex data relationships and business rules.
- Good understanding of datawarehousing (Teradata) and data modelling concepts (desirable)
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka, or with one of our team members