Our Federal Govt client is seeking an experienced Technology Business Analyst with Project Management experience to audit and review the systems, processes, hardware and support. The intent is to recommend systems and business practice improvements that are in concert with identified future needs.
Project Management expectation to manage projects within the IT cell and assist IT staff in setting priorities, applying project management principles to current projects, creating and updating project documentation, and liaising with external stakeholders to coordinate activities. Ensure that records of meetings, decisions, reports and deliverables are stored within the records management system.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing stakeholders including, Senior academic staff, Blended Learning staff and remote working staff.
- Assess the IT cell's support, to audit the existing IT capability and deliverables, establish risk exposures from hardware, software and business process, understand business strengths and areas for improvement.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvement and future-proofing.
- Provide detailed reports and statement of the current capability, resources and deliverables.
- Summary of recommended changes. Sorted by priority, risk and consequences.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to translate and document stakeholder and business needs into solution requirements.
- Experience developing business cases which define benefits, development of new or changed processes, and identify business risks and resourcing.
- An understanding of Information Technology (IT) systems and the IT needs of a training environment.
- Background in Learning Management.
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only with a Baseline clearance.
Please apply now for further information and position description.
The account manager Anu and the GMT Team are available on 03 8613 9999 / 02 6201 0100 .
GMT supports clients committed to providing an environment that
values diversity and supports employees to reach their full potential.
Please Note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted.