Business Analyst - Provide strong stakeholder engagement, process maps/models development for University Cyber Security uplift program.
Contract: 6 months
Location: Melbourne VIC
About the Role:
Our client is on of Australia's top learning and research universities, currently seeking a Business Analyst with experience supporting cyber security uplift projects.
This project is a multi year program of work that will uplift the University's cyber security practices, processes and support technology change. This program is intended to uplift security for networks and technology assets and by improving people's risk awareness and understanding of ongoing security requirements.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA),
- Privileged identity management,
- Asset catalogues, SIEM,
- Network segmentation, platform hardening,
- Passive scanner, BYOD strategy and reconnaissance.
What you will need for success:
- Strong senior stakeholder management with excellent written/verbal communications
- Strong requirements analysis/elicitation/specification and workshop facilitation experience (including strong process mapping and definition)
- Experience in Cyber Security deliveries where the focus of the delivery has been people, process and technology capability uplift
- Tertiary institution/research knowledge or experience working within an academic division/faulty would be advantageous (but not essential)
- 5+ years' experience in similar roles
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 03 86139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members.