Business Analyst - Salesforce functional knowledge, particularly in Marketing Cloud. Worked within complex programs, developing process, procedures and templates.
Contract: 6 months with extension | Location:Melbourne VIC
Our client is one of Australia's top learning and research universities, currently seeking a Business Analyst with Salesforce functional knowledge - particularly in Marketing Cloud.
This project is a multi year program of work that will will fundamentally reshape its CRM and Digital capabilities across the entire University.
You will be a key member of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud delivery stream that is currently responsible for the development and delivery of all Marketing Cloud initiatives at the University.
What you will need for success:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Business Analyst in a software development / delivery environment.
- Experience working within complex programs of work, with multiple workstreams and dependencies.
- Develop process, procedures and templates.
- Experience in liaising with technical staff to provide value to business clients
- Advanced skills in Atlassian Suite (Jira & Confluence)
- Experience working in agile teams.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Salesforce project implementation,
- Demonstrable Salesforce functional knowledge - particularly in Marketing Cloud.
- Process modelling: Process mapping using BPMN, basic process architecture (at least 2 levels)
- Lean Six Sigma certification and practical experience at Green Belt level
- Relevant Agile / BA certifications
- Diverse industry experience to demonstrate ability to pick up new domain knowledge quickly (NFP/ fundraising a definite bonus but not essential
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 03 86139999 and speak with our Account Manager, Anu, or with one of our team members.