Business Analyst - provide a range of requirement gathering activities; conduct investigations & undertake specialist or technical research.
Contract: 12 months with 24 months extension | Location: Canberra
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with the team responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment.
You will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities, conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialisation based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
Your key responsibilities:
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Produce analysis and design documentation.
- Map current and future state business processes.
- Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities.
- Experience in transformational projects, guiding and driving product owners/business SME.
- Experience developing user journey, business features, and streamline business processes.
- Experience working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for websites and mobile applications.
- Sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 speak with Anu, or with one of our team members.