Our Fed Gov Client is seeking Business Analysts, who will be part of a team developing data and analytics products for the Department to monitor performance, manage operations and conduct analysis in the delivery of employment services.
The team's work program for 2021-22 includes developing, refining and automating a large number of dashboards, reports and other statistical products to improve the timely provision of data insights to internal and external stakeholders.
Working in collaboration with data experts, the Business Analysts will:
- Liaise with business areas to identify ongoing reporting needs
- Develop detailed dashboard specifications and design wireframes, aligned with the program's reporting framework
- Create user guides and standardisation documents for dashboard design and technical development
- Collect metadata for new and existing dashboards for inclusion in the Department's data asset register
- Demonstrated experience in developing specifications and wireframes for data dashboards, reports and other data products
- Excellent data presentation and communication skills with a strong eye for detail
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills including the ability to act as the lead representative of the data team in meetings with business areas
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a proven ability to work within complex systems and apply creative solutions to achieve program goals
- Experience working with large administrative datasets
- The ability to code in Structure Query Language (SQL) with experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience using Qlik View/Qlik Sense or similar data visualisation software (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) to extract and present data
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
Apply Now: For more information please contact GMT People on 0262010100 and speak with our Client Manager Iain or with one of our dedicated consultants.