Our client is looking to enhance their existing team with a range of experienced Business Analysts.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirements gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy etc.
- Analyse, facilitate, model information identifying conflicts, requirements and solutions from business needs
- Produce analysis and design documentation - requirements, process maps, user stories & user interface specs etc
- Map current and future state business processes
- Lead consultation with stakeholders
- Assist in planning and managing of user acceptance activities
- Experience in transformational programs
- Working with product owners/SME to enhance customer experience - user journey, business features, streamlined processes and consolidated services/data
- A proven track record in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts websites and mobile applications
- Experience with complex IT systems - system interoperability, database structures and systems data flows
- Highly experienced in eliciting user and business requirements
- Proven ability to develop-quality BA artefacts
While not essential the ideal candidate will have experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
Eligibility: Due the sensitive work environment the Federal Govt Client can only accept Australian Citizens for this role.
For any additional information please call Anu or one of our consultants on 0262010100