Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work within a small project team supporting the delivery of ICT systems.
You will liaise with business areas and domain experts to model business concepts and requirements, translating them into deliverable packages, using an adapted scrum methodology.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven ability to determine business requirements (capability, functional, solution)
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Demonstrated ability to capture and model business requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quality acceptance and documentation skills.
- Ability to work across multiple projects covering both software and infrastructure implementation.
- Knowledge and experience in agile development methodologies
- Capable of providing high-quality product backlog items to reflect business requirements.
Eligibility: This role is open to Australian citizens only due to security requirements.
Apply now: For more information contact Anu 0386139999 or speak with one of our Consultants on 0262010100.