Our Federal Govt client is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to work on a variety of web platform projects.
You will support the business by developing and coordinating requirements to inform feature sets that will drive the desired business outcomes to ensure effective delivery.
Key skills/experience needed:
- Experience with web services and APIs, data driven solutions, and agile.
- Ability to investigate technical and business problems.
- Elicit and document requirements for solutions to meet business and customer needs.
- Ability to use both subjective and objective data when forming recommendations.
- Understanding of risk management and issues management processes.
- Experience or understanding with Change Management and Release Management.
- Experience with JIRA and agile development and project management.
- GIT and code source repositories experience or understanding.
Eligibility: Due the sensitive work environment the Federal Govt Client can only accept Australian Citizens for this role.
For any additional information please call our consultants on 0262010100 our Account Manager Anu 0386139909