Our federal government client is seeking an experienced range of Business Analysts to a team responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
Working with a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities working closely with the product owner and subject matter experts. You will be involved throughout the development process, from organising and facilitating workshops, creating user profiles and user stories, through to delivering system walkthroughs and user training.
- Producing documentation such as business processes, system use cases
- functional specifications, user stories and process flows
- Working in an Agile software development environment
- Using Azure DevOps toolsets to manage and allocate work
- System interoperability, database structures and data flows
- Leading consultation with internal and external consultants
- to elicit user and business requirements
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least a Baseline security clearance for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call our client manager Keith 0386139902 or one of our consultants on 0262010100