Our federal government client is seeking a Business Analyst to to work closely with others in team including the Project Manager who will be creating and implementing a project management framework tailored to the client, and the Data Engineer who will be assisting in delivery of the Data Lake and associated technology stack.
The position will also work with the data science teams of the branch and wider client base to understand their requirements, work activities and processes.
- Ability to document business requirements for data driven projects
- End to end business analysis skills
- Documenting high level and detailed requirements
- Liaise between business areas and technical teams (Data and ICT)
- Facilitate backlog refinement, user acceptance criteria, planning sessions
- Data entry and data cleansing
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least a Baseline security clearance for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call our client manager Keith 0386139902 or one of our consultants on 0262010100