Our Government client oversees a large portfolio of ICT & Digital projects and seeks an experienced Analyst who is able to identify needs, challenge assumptions, break down problems, consider evidence, and present well-reasoned options for consideration through a policy lens.
Working in an agile environment in a multi-disciplinary team, you'll engage, communicate, and coordinate with senior stakeholder groups, analyse data holdings & develop business intelligence along with visualisations for briefings, reports & publications.
- Present well-reasoned options for consideration to support policy development.
- Influence & communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Excel, Powerpoint & PowerBI for data visualisation in preparing effective communication products.
- Work both autonomously & collaboratively to progress work in a complex environment
- Manage changing priorities & confidently deliver within short time-frames in an agile environment.
- Positively contribute to the delivery of major projects involving analysis of complex issues in the digital/ICT space.
- Experience in a policy environment with understanding of Government role in the digital transformation agenda.
Australian Citizenship required - this role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work.
Apply Now/Contact Us:
For more information contact GMT People - 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 - and speak with one of our team members