Business Analyst - Not your typical BA role! Do you have the desire to contribute to making a real change? Massive core IT systems replacement project.
Contract: to 30 June 2022; with up to 12 months extension | Locations: Brisbane QLD or Canberra ACT
Our client is a govt. agency seeking multiple Business Analysts for a major program to replace around 90 systems as part of a core IT systems overhaul to improve functionality, process, and security.
But, the role will be taking an outcomes based approach to representing the business capabilities and users' experience, not simply defining system functionality.
What your day will look like:
- Plan, facilitate and document user interviews
- Design and develop business process models and workflows
- Manage stakeholder groups to develop a partnership
You'll need experience:
- As a business analyst (3+ years) with significant exposure to user experience and/or service design
- Producing relevant artefacts including journey maps and service blueprints
- Operating autonomously while delivering in program/project environment with limited direction
- Proven analytical abilities with the ability to propose and facilitate change and contribute to business improvement strategies
Plus Business Analysis Experience in:
- Supply Chain Management, or
- Enterprise Service Management, or
- Human Resource Information Systems
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 07 33095600 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members