Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to undertake a range of requirement gathering activities, conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, and provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME.
- Experience developing user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- Experience developing high quality requirements artefacts for complex IT systems, websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Experience in any Infrastructure Technology toolsets and platform solutions.
This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must be able to obtain an AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
For more information contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 8613 9999 and speak with our Account Manager, Anu or with one of our team members.