Business Analyst - Benefits Enablement program - process mapping & investigate areas for improvement; IT system enhancements; strategic transformation
Contract: 8 Months | Location: Melbourne VIC or Brisbane QLD
Our client is a government agency seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support the planning and execution of multiple projects as part of a Benefits Enabling Program. The aim is to optimise capabilities and maximise benefits and value of future systems to support the agency's strategic direction.
You will join a high performing team and contribute to a collaborative and inclusive culture.
Note:This role can be based in either Melbourne VIC or Brisbane QLD.
What your day will look like:
- Facilitate workshops, interviews, and focus groups to elicit, analyse and document business and functional requirements.
- Process mapping and improvement; investigate areas for optimisation
- Conduct walkthroughs to validate and obtain approval of business analysis outputs
- Undertake and support testing activities including preparing and executing test plans and cases
- Document requirements, objectives, outcomes, processes, procedures, work instructions and workflows
You'll need experience in:
- Mapping business requirements and processes to the functionality of a product whilst identifying gaps and opportunities
- Experience in Business Metrics creation and tracking
- Highly effective client liaison, change management and facilitation skills
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of major business processes
- Highly skilled in Business Process Modelling, and use of Microsoft Visio
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply (and be willing to obtain an AGSVA NV1 level security clearance).
For Further Information: Please contact GMT People on 03 86139999 / 07 33095600 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members.