Our client is a prestigious University currently in need of an experienced Business Technical/Data Analyst for their Salesforce CRM implementation.
Your role will be to create the data templates, identify any process gaps as will as document the processes and procedures. Part of the deliverables will be to map the key attributes and fields as well as document the Data load specifications. The role will require significant stakeholder engagement experience and an ability to run highly engaging workshops.
During this engagement the deliverables and responsibilities include:
- Data collection templates
- Highlight process gaps/ implications
- Process and procedure documentation
- Map key attributes/ fields to the entities across multiple systems.
- Document the Data load Specification and processes
- Conduct workshops and meetings with stakeholders
The Skills Needed to be Successful:
This role will require you to have had over 5 years' experience in similar roles, Agile environment experience and worked within cross-functional teams. In addition the following skills/experience will be required:
- Strong requirements analysis/elicitation/specification
- Workshop facilitation experience
- Familiarity with data models, data migration, and integration
- An ability to develop process, procedures and templates for the collection/interpret the CRM data
- Experience in liaising with technical staff and being the conduit to/for the business clients
Apply Now/Contact Us:
We look forward to your application. Should you need any further information please contact the Account Manager Anu on 03 86139909 or speak with a GMT People team member on 03 86139999.