Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to deliver IT service transition/migration projects.
You will ensure that all project deliverables adhere to the industry standards and frameworks with little/no interruption to the business delivery.
Key role responsibilities:
- Requirements elicitation, business process mapping and / or stakeholder engagement workshops.
- Communicating all project risks, issues, and dependencies in an effective and collaborative manner.
- Monitoring progress of project work packages, deliverables, and products.
- Developing artefacts to define the outcomes.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience with process mapping and reporting methodology to support change initiatives.
- Effective documentation and presentation of business analysis outcomes and artefacts.
- Strong experience in data management and capture techniques in compliance with industry standards and reporting tools/software.
- Strong stakeholder engagement/management skills.
It is highly desired if you have:
- Certification in BABOK.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office Suite.
Eligibility: You must be an Australian citizen to apply for this role.
Duration: 12 month contract
For more information please contact us 0262010100 / 0386139999 and speak with our Account Manager Anu Mahajan or with one of our Consultants.