The Client is a high profile Government client with significant work opportunities
They require two experienced Business Analysts with recent experience in Agile projects and preferably with DevOps experience. Reporting to the Lead Business Analyst, the role is to work with users to formulate system requirements, develop system plans and documentation, review and evaluate existing systems, and design and modify systems to meet users' business needs.
The Skills and Abilities Required
- Working with users to formulate and document business requirements.
- Identify, investigate, and analyse business processes, procedures and work practices.
- Identifying & evaluating inefficiencies, recommend business practices, functionality and behaviour improvements.
- Experience with project management methodologies, principles & techniques.
- An ability to create, adopt and implement system test plans.
- Create functional specs and use data & process modelling to create system specifications.
- Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply - no clearance required.
Apply now/Contact Details:
If this sounds like you we will be pleased to receive your application. For further information please contact the Senior Client Manager Erin and the GMT Team on 02 6201 0100