About the Role:
Our client is a large federal govt. agency, seeking a Business Change Manager who will develop and implement benefits management approaches to ensure successful transition of people from current to future state in order to achieve business outcomes.
What your day will look like:
Collaborating & supporting the PMO, executive level stakeholders & partners as well as project managers & their teams to plan & manage business change activities across a number of technology-based projects.
You will develop holistic change management plans to ensure the best outcomes for relevant stakeholders
What you'll need for success:
- 5+ years as a Business Change Manager in end to end change & benefits management
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills - working with stakeholders to influence behaviour towards appreciating the value of effective change management.
- Experience preparing written materials including briefs, plans, strategies, presentations & reports in a Govt context
- Proven ability to deliver complex artefacts & deliverables - strategies & plans covering Training and Change, Communication & Benefit managements.
- Project methodologies such as PRINCE2 + MSP
- Strong understanding of PROSCI + other recognised change management methods.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtains an AGSVA NV1 security clearance.
Apply Now! For more information: Please contact the Client Manager Erin 0262010100; or speak with one of our dedicated consultants 0262010100 or 0386139999.