Our highly regarded Higher Education client is seeking a Business Change Manager to work with their Information Technology Services Division & stakeholders on the change strategy & plan associated with their program & its projects to deliver the effective & enduring change required.
Your role with include:
- Define, plan & manage the change strategy & plan associated with the program & projects
- Ensure associated change is delivered to a professional standard & in accordance with program requirements
- Work closely with the Program Manager to ensure effective delivery of the program.
- Delivered high quality, successful, transformation programs using contemporary change management approaches & methodologies
- Strong leadership & management skills - ability to build positive partnerships/set direction & approach/resolve conflict.
- Incorporating business change management into program & project delivery & service management.
- Quickly understand business & stakeholders to engage & create a positive change experience.
- Ability to demonstrate the value delivered by a comprehensive change management approach.
- Certification and/or experience with ProSci Change Management Methodology - highly regarded
Eligibility: This role interacts within security sensitive environment & the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens. A Baseline Security Clearance will be required.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact one of our Consultants on 0262010100 or speak with our client manager Keith on 0386139999.