The Client is government owned and in the aviation industry.
Location Options: Melbourne, Canberra or Brisbane location + WFH
This role is responsible for the development of blueprints and business models used to support the Client's business strategy and is responsible for developing longer term strategy.
You will work collaboratively with business stakeholders in order to identify a variety of business scenarios and assess areas for improvement and changes necessary to carry out strategy or reshape the business.
You will provide leadership in the business architecture domain to ensure effective governance and implementation of agreed business design architectures.
Your energy and enthusiasm will see you working with the program and project teams to ensure effective realisation of the agreed business architectures. Ensure that all business architecture artefacts are updated to reflect the delivered solutions.
As a key part of the Enterprise Architecture charter your leadership and development of comprehensive business architecture artefacts within and across the business units following business design processes will ensure your success.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Enterprise Business Architect (Desirable)
- Minimum 5 years' working with Business Design methodologies (Desirable)
- Develop current and target state business design roadmaps, capability models, principles, and strategies by applying contemporary architecture and emerging trends, standards and best practices.
- Researching and advising on relevant trends and industry practices.
- Assessment of initiatives and proposals against EA business standards, capabilities, patterns, business requirements and strategic initiatives are also a part of your responsibility.
- You will also maintain and publish Business Reference and Capability Models in enterprise architecture tools
- An Information Technology degree from an Australian Tertiary Institution or Equivalent. (Mandatory)
- Enterprise Architecture certification such as IT Architect Certification, The Open Group Architect Framework (TOGAF) Certification or a Master of Enterprise Architecture (Mandatory)
Security Clearance: To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian citizen. A Government Baseline Security Clearance is required
Duration: 2 year Fixed Term Full time position / Salary: $160,000 - 170,000 + 14% Super
Apply now. For further information contact the client manager Iain or one of our consultants on 0262010100.