About the Role:
Our client, a Federal Government Agency, is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst who will be accountable, under limited direction, to undertake complex work that is guided by legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents.
The position is a team leadership position and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across a range of activities. It will provide the leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the Team Membership within the positions assigned Work Area.
You will focus on collaborating with key business areas in the development and implementation of consumable reports and analytics to address key risks and emerging trends within these areas.
You will work collaboratively within a creative, effective, agile and technically skilled team of data analysts to produce consistent and accurate reports and insights to improve Scheme performance.
- Delivering BI analytics that are coordinated and consistent with other accounts
- Developing and delivering strong methodology and business resources
- Interpreting trends and analysis in the context of the scheme
- Translating key data insights into value adding products
- Collaborating across the branch to ensure consistent analytics, actions and messaging
- Articulating complex information into simple messages that can be consumed by key stakeholders
with varied levels of data literacy
- Stakeholder engagement - 5+ years of proven experience in stakeholder engagement and delivering major projects in the Business Intelligence space working across cross-functional teams.
- Expert ability in understanding end users' (account) needs, translate these needs into requirements and develop visualisation prototypes in line with team standards.
Eligibility: This role is open to all with the right to work in Australia - Permanent Residents are encouraged to apply.
Contract Duration: 12 months + 12 month option
Location: Surry Hills (Sydney) or Geelong (Melbourne)
Apply now! For more information contact our Client Manager Iain Cameron 0262010108 or one of our consultants on 0262010100 / 0386139999