The client needs a C# Application Developer to design, build and maintain Windows Presentation Foundation desktop applications in C# to support their legislative drafting and publishing functions.
- Strong experience designing/developing Windows desktop applications
- C#, .NET framework and/or .NET core
- Windows Presentation Foundation and Model View View-Model pattern
- LINQ, generics, asynchronous methods and lambda expressions
- Relational database design, Entity Framework
- Unit of Work and Repository patterns
Eligibility: Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Federal Government NV1 Clearance.
For further information please call Keith or one of our Consultants on 0262010100