Canberra or Remote
Our client is a Federal Government agency in the law enforcement arena currently seeking experienced Developers to create new and maintain existing applications and software using Visual Studio (2013+), C#, .NET Framework or .NET Core.
Your role will include:
- Creating new, and updating existing, design artefacts with proposed changes
- Creating new, and updating existing mobile applications to assist operational activity
- Working with change management teams throughout the release.
- Visual Studio (2013+), C#, .NET Framework or .NET Core.
- REST API (Web API 2) and/or WCF
- MS SQL Server 2012+/T-SQL or Oracle 11g/12c/PL-SQL
- DevOps, CI/CD pipelines (inc. Unit tests) and GIT
- Containerisation/virtualisation products (particularly Docker)
- Information retrieval experience (particularly multimedia)
Eligibility: Due to government security clearance requirements, only Australian citizens are eligible to apply. Candidates will need to undergo security vetting to NV1.
For further information: please contact GMT People on 0262010100 / 0386139999 & speak with Keith, or with one of our consultants.